Goldwynn Resort & Residences, located on beautiful Cable Beach on New Providence Island is redefining seaside travel to the Bahamas. The new oceanfront retreat, designed to celebrate the nostalgia of a grand era of travel, sits on a pristine stretch of sandy beach and offers the newest intimate luxury option in Nassau. The sleek, low rise resort hugs the water’s edge just steps away. The magnificent infinity pool appears to empty right onto the sands. Cabanas, complete with a private butler await.
The resort features spacious and well-appointed studios, and one and two bedroom suites, plus the premier three bedroom, iconic Goldwynn Suite. All rooms and suites feature private balconies designed to maximize the Bahamian breezes and stunning ocean and golf course views.
The signature restaurant, OIA offers a fusion of flavors influenced by Mediterranean specialties and Asian favorites, served with a Japanese flair. Other options include a poolside eatery, an atrium lounge and an oceanfront lounge and terrace.
Guests will savor the experience of timeless seaside leisure at this one-of-a-kind boutique resort as an endless wave of tranquility washes over them. A long-awaited exhale, a solo walk on the beach, or reverie with friends, old and new – all perfect moments.
- Independently owned affiliate of Small Luxury Hotels of the World.
- NEW boutique beachfront resort featuring midcentury modern architecture & décor.
- Set between Royal Blue golf course and Cable Beach’s east end.
- 81 residential style accommodations with private glass balconies.
- Studios feature kitchenettes and 1, 2 and 3 bedroom suites offer full kitchens.
- Heated infinity pool and spacious tiered pool scape.
- Six private, butler attended ocean front cabanas.
- Signature restaurant, poolside eatery and 2 lounges.
- 24-hour fitness center, furnished with TechnoGym equipment.
- Non-motorized watersports (included in resort fee): Kayaks, Paddleboards, snorkeling gear & floats
- Intimate full-service Spa featuring massage, facials and salon services
- Intimate event spaces, perfect for small incentive groups, retreats, and weddings