Perfetto Traveler is the premier destination management company in Italy. From our inception, we set out to do something different from other tour operators and to offer personalized, out-of-the-ordinary service, focused on genuine, experiential travel. In a few words: every traveler is sacred to us, and we give our utmost attention to making their visit perfect. Because of the wealth of our sources and resources, and our warm connection with all our providers — from the hotel and restaurant owners to the chauffeurs and guides — Perfetto Traveler brings something fresh and alive to the tour operating world.
We take pride in our round-the-clock service throughout all of Italy, with our personal telephone always available to our clients. Our dynamic and multilingual team is always on call to help arrange our clients’ every need, whether it be the best restaurants and accommodations, expert chauffeurs and guides, luxurious spas, special workshops, exciting musical and sporting events, or fun-filled activities for children.
We have personally hand-picked every detail — from hotels and restaurants to hair salons and spas. We know where to get a gluten-free pizza, how to find an antique ivory door-handle, where to have a portrait done in oils by the best painters in Rome, how to listen to a mandolin concert under the stars, where to learn craft secrets from a world-class chocolatier, or how to join in on a kosher cooking class, among many other exceptional experiences.
Perfetto’s portfolio of exceptional, tailor-made, and absolutely original luxury travel experiences is continually expanding and we are proud to offer a truly unique and extensive array of itineraries — from classic tours of the major cities and monuments to a fascinating selection of one-of-a-kind tours — such as private access to the most exclusive collections and museums, like the Borghese Gallery, private palazzi, and the Vatican; chocolate-, sandal-, fresco-, gelato- and mosaic-making workshops; scavenger hunt and story-telling tours for children; romantic evening tours for adults, and much more. Coupled with this creativity is our fair and transparent approach to pricing.
Bypassing the Ordinary
Our aim is to bypass the obvious and the ordinary, designing tailor-made itineraries for individual, families or groups that offer exclusive access to Italy’s best — whether it be after-hour visits to museums, encounters with contemporary artists, or gourmet culinary tours.
Not only that, but we know how to find great savings, free upgrades, and special amenities at the top hotels in Italy. And we are on call around-the-clock to attend to our clients’ every need throughout their journey.
The Added Value of Partnering with Perfetto and Paul Klein Travel
- 24/7 Concierge/Guests Relations Team available for any inquiries (for clients and agencies) and able to solve any issues on the spot
- Dedicated Reservations Team in NYC and in Rome for increased time zone availability and shortened response time
- Accommodations specialists for hotels and villas bookings
- Complimentary dining suggestions and reservations
- No credit card fees on any major credit card companies
- Prices in USD and Euros available
- Unlimited changes per booking free of charge (except for admissions or last-minute cancellations)
- Price transparency and complete price breakdowns
- A portfolio of more than 2,000 individual luxury experiences available throughout all of Italy
- Selected trusted guides and drivers throughout Italy. Services are not outsourced to third parties
- All cars are insured with fully comprehensive insurance and the latest model
- Commitment to the fastest response and turnaround time for updates and proposals in the industry
- Perfetto Essentials (curated literature created for each destination) with suggestions
- Rigorous quality control and nightly briefings with service providers